Sunday, June 28, 2009

Home sweet home.

Oh my, did time just whizz past or has it really been 4 months since my last updated on this blog? Settling home, after all, does take up quite abit of your time, what with a new job, fervent catch-up sessions with loved ones and slowly clue-ing in on the local scene. Then there was that kitchen renovation that took place in between. Whew. I will definitely post up pics on that sometime soon.

I am kind of embarrassed to say that I haven't cooked at all in these 4 months (save for that one time where my sis and I decided on some fresh packaged ravioli with pesto sauce accompanied by a fantastically refreshing tomato and basil salad). I'm spoilt silly with such a wide variety of food (and at such low costs!) and having hot, home-cooked food ready on the table each time I finish work. Oh yes, the complacent bug did catch on.

Well I dont know what else to say for now 'cept that I would like to roll up my sleeves and give this blog a little kick *chuckle*.

Ah, it's good to be home :)

No comments: